2. Choices You Have About How We Use Your Information
We strive to provide you with as many choices and as much control as possible regarding the personal information we collect about you.
You may send us an e-mail message at CS@itwbrands.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. To protect your privacy, we will only respond to e-mail messages sent from the e-mail account you used to set up your account.
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' or 'opt-out' link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details in Section 6 below.
Our Website and Online Services may provide forums and other areas where you can communicate with others and publicly post information. You have no privacy rights in public postings. All information you post will be accessible to anyone with internet access, and any personal information you include in your posting may be read, collected and used by others. Please use caution when posting any personal information.
You can also generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks that honor such requests by visiting: www.aboutads.info/choices (if you are in the United States), http://youradchoices.ca/choices/ (if you are in Canada), or http://youronlinechoices.eu/ (if you are in Europe).
DO NOT TRACK: Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Our Website and Online Services do not currently respond to these “do-not-track” signals.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We work hard to protect your personal information. All information collected through the Website and Online Services is stored within a secured database that is not accessible to the outside world. Resumes are stored on file systems that are not publicly accessible. Our servers are protected behind both hardware and software firewalls. Low-level access to information is restricted to authorized support personnel only.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Never share your password with anyone else, notify us promptly if you believe your password security has been breached, and remember to log off this Website before you leave your computer.
4. What We Do About Children Visiting This Website
This Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from Website and Online Services visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be deleted from our records, you may do so by writing us at the address in Section 6 below.
5. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) gives California residents the right to know what personal information we collect about them, including whether it is being sold or disclosed to third parties. The CCPA also grants certain other rights to California residents, including the right to delete their personal information (subject to certain exceptions) and the right to prevent us from selling their personal information. Companies are also prohibited from retaliating or discriminating against consumers for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
California residents also have certain rights with respect to our use and disclosure of personal information:
- Right of Access. You have the right to request that we disclose or provide you with access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we collect from you. However, in certain situations we are not required to delete your personal information, such as when the information is necessary in order to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, to provide a good or service requested by you, to comply with a legal obligation, to engage in research, to secure our Website and Online Services, or to otherwise use your personal information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information. We do not sell your personal information. If we sold your personal information to third parties, you would have the right, at any time, to direct us not to sell your personal information.
- Right Not to Be Subject to Discrimination. You have the right to be free from discrimination or retaliation for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA as described above.
We value the security and confidentiality of your personal information. Therefore, if you exercise your right to notice, right of access, or right to deletion, we must first verify your identity to make sure that you are the person about whom we have collected personal information. We verify every request carefully and ask that you provide a scanned copy of a government ID along with your request for verification purposes.
6. How You Can Contact Us
Attn: Paslode Marketing Manager
155 Harlem Ave, N3
Glenview, Il 60025
Toll-Free (USA): 800-222-6990